DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 2 DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 2

love it!

what's the name of the song playing while trunks turns into ssj2 ?

dirty green dirty green

hmm

there could have been some sound effects and the song better. and also use speech not text.

Gamers-"Cute lil'chicken" Gamers-"Cute lil'chicken"

nice

cool little movie... i have to go kill my chikens before they kill me in my sleep!

Keep it Kool! Keep it Kool!

bad

vey bad controls

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

very nice!

love this game! my attempt at Die Die My Darling - Metallica

(Die Die My Darling)drdrdr-adidididiay-cdidididia y-cdidididiay-gay-gdgbv-gbv-gbv-gbv-g bv-gbv-gdidididiay-cdidididiay-cdidid idiay-gay-gdgbv-gbv-gbv-gbv-gbv-gdidi didididididicC-acC-acC-adhdh-Z-Z-Z-Z-
X,-dcO-cbj-aaQ-acO-cbj-aaQ-acO-cbj-aa Q-aap-ccJ-cap-abl-abucJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-c bl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cb l-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcO-cbj-aaQ-acO-cbj -aaQ-acO-cbj-aaQ-aap-ccJ-cap-abl-abuc J-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ -cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcO-ccO-ccS-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-e,-dbU-caP-aaC-abU-caP-aaC-abU-
caP-aaC-aak-cbR-cak-aaR-aaXbR-caR-acE crbR-caR-acEcrbR-caR-acEcrbR-caR-acEc rbR-caR-acEcrbR-caR-acEcrbU-caP-aaC-a bU-caP-aaC-abU-caP-aaC-aak-cbR-cak-aa R-aaXbR-caR-acEcrbR-caR-acEcrbR-caR-a cEcrbR-caR-acEcrbR-caR-acEcrbU-cbU-cb X-g!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-W,-dcO-cbj-aaQ-acO-cbj-
aaQ-acO-cbj-aaQ-aap-ccJ-cap-abl-abucJ -cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-
cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcO-c bj-aaQ-acO-cbj-aaQ-acO-cbj-cap-ccJ-ca p-abl-abucJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-c bl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcJ-cbl-adOdvcO-cc O-ccS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-e

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

this sucks

now... what is there to say about such a discrace...hmmm ..let's see. first of all..there is no pre-loader..come on...even if you are a total idiot you can download it from NG! Then..there is no violence what so ever.. then the animation is all crapy.. the sounds are disgusting...i make better sounds when i'm on the toilet! there is no humor what so ever and the interactivity...what interactivity?
the author says :
If people like this, I might make a character select screen, so you can play as Megaman, SF2 characters, or other goodies.
My advice to him: please don't!!!!!!!!!!